WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:426 回復:1 發表於 2016-6-15 16:59:01
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-15 16:59:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 快乐唯美的英语句子 [複製鏈接]

快乐唯美的英语句子  1、 life is too ironic to fully understand. it takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence. 人生总是充满讽刺,让人费解。总要伤了心,才明白什么是快乐;总要喧哗后,才懂得宁静难得;总要有些人不在了,才发现ta在身边有多珍贵。
' |7 B" B# f" X  2、 life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival. 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存。
8 P! v, z* ?1 Z+ g1 a  3、 the vow is simple. finding someone worthy, of such a promise is the hard part.but if we can, that's when we begin to live, happily ever after.誓言是简单的。要找到那个值得这份誓言的人才是困难的。但如果我们真的能够找到,那我们就会永远幸福快乐的生活下去。6 O( F1 V1 H  H. h6 V  ~! y
  4、 “if you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” 你若要寻找快乐,就该把人生和目标拴在一起,而不是和某个人、或某件事绑定在一起。
' g/ I+ X: B! f5 }4 ^2 ]/ I  5、 i have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health. 我已经决定了,要做个快乐的人,因为这对我的健康很有益。
( G2 [! t4 ?& N. a. }" S  6、 you were once happy without him. you will be happy again. 没他前,你快乐过。所以,你会重新快乐起来。
4 I) r" |0 w. A" `  7、 the quality of the life you live… has everything to do with what you're willing to give. a good heart always brings joy.生活的幸福程度永远跟你的分享精神成正比。一颗有爱的心总是能给人带来幸福和快乐。
* U. \: a  U, i' q' t5 ]' K  8、 an appreciation of their own people, it is difficult to be happy.一个不欣赏自己的人,是难以快乐的。$ P' @$ t( H6 I  H5 R" k
  9、 relax! be patient and enjoy yourself. learning foreign languages should be fun.放松点!要有耐性,并让自己快乐!学习外语应该是乐趣无穷的。2 }" i, b' K/ e' H0 I" Z
  10、 the deaf hear mute said the blind see me very happy. 聋子听到哑巴说瞎子看到我很快乐。
* ]4 s+ X! d, x6 a* M5 b6 l  11、 one needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for. 在这个世界我们只需拥有三件事便可真正快乐:有自己向往的事业;有自己爱的人;还有希望。
9 d, G& T. O/ X! ^# Q" `  12、 do not let words affect you. do not let other people stop you from doing what makes you happy. follow your dreams , follow your feeling ! 不要受他人之言的负面影响。不要因他人而断了做快乐事。紧跟你的梦想,追随你的感觉!7 M/ r2 K9 a8 q* M$ n* h: ]8 i/ c
  13、 you're the only man/woman i could be happy with. 只有和你在一起我才感到快乐。
5 H- {* e# Y9 N: Q3 u  14、 if you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. not to people or things. 如果你想过得快乐,那就把生活和目标结合在一起,而不是来自他人或物质。. {: O4 s% X1 {: ?$ O
  15、 you're prettiest when you're happy. don't waste your time being sad.当你快乐的时候你是最美的,所以别一直悲伤着浪费时间了。0 k) ?: U9 g$ h: l/ j8 v, Z2 k# q
  16、 i'm willing to be able to turn into a butterfly, even if only to survive three days in the summer is enough … the joy i get in three days than usual than 50 years.我真愿意我们能够变成蝴蝶,哪怕只在夏季里生存3天也就够了……我在这3天中所得到的快乐要比平常50年还要多。
& S: l# O( W8 m* l, f  17、 may you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.愿幸福与你永伴,使你亲切可爱;愿你历经磨难,使你坚韧不拔;愿你痛彻心肺,使你通情达理,愿你充满希望,使你幸福快乐。
' n& s- g( j  E4 I  18、 no one is in charge of your happiness except you.除了自己,没人能为我们的快乐负责。
% w- i; ]4 |1 S8 a8 `7 U  19、 spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.选择让你快乐的人来共度余生,而不是你必须努力取悦的那个。
2 M" T( |7 M( ~" c  20、 crying does not mean yield; back not symbolic defeat; let go does not mean giving up, as a smile doesn't mean happiness.哭不代表屈服;后退不象征认输;放手不表示放弃,正如微笑并不意味着快乐。8 T$ j/ U; T' m
  21、 when you are not happy anymore, open the door. not to leave, but to let other opportunities in. 当你不再快乐,打开门。不是要你离去,而是让其它机会进来。
8 i. f* H/ g. ?- e( M+ }8 Q' l. X  22、 stop worrying so much. worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. 不要杞人忧天。烦恼并不会减少明天的负担,却会失去今天的快乐。
! U/ Q9 R" S) N) Y/ X0 V  23、 sometimes, the most painful not lose, but get later not happy. 有时候,最痛苦的不是失去,而是得到以后不快乐。
; H& A1 _' S7 Z7 R2 u
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 現在是後半夜!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部